KMOX Kegs & Eggs, Presented by Budweiser, is back to celebrate the return of baseball season on Thursday, April 5th! Join the VIP party at the corner of 7th and Walnut, adjacent to the Ballpark Village Parking Lot, from 1:00- 5:00P on Opening Day!
The annual Opening Day bash attracts fans from all over
the Midwest to help KMOX celebrate the start of another baseball season. This all-inclusive event features a preview of the 2018 season from KMOX's trusted personalities, exclusive interviews, fan experiences, giveaways and live music from Johnny Henry!
From 1:00 - 5:00P your Kegs & Eggs ticket includes:
- Access to a covered VIP area with private restrooms
- Budweiser products
- Themed cocktails featuring Maker's Mark Bourbon, Effen Vodka, and Hornitos Tequila
- Live broadcasts and appearances from local "celebrities" and Front Office personnel, courtesy of KMOX
- Budweiser Brew House BBQ Cookout including: pulled pork, smoked beef hot dogs, corn on the cob, coleslaw, BBQ baked beans, deviled eggs, cornbread and a selection of Budweiser-inspired sauces (*each person will receive 1 food ticket to be served 1 meal)
- Snacks from the Kegs & Eggs Snack Shack
- Rollin' Smoke Mobile Cigar Lounge, with a sampling area featuring Llywelyn's Maker's Mark Private Select alongside Basil Hayden Dark Rye
- Complimentary Hair Saloon hair trims and neck massages
- The First Tee Putting Challenge
- Giveaways from our Event Partners
- Souvenir Event Cups, courtesy of Carrier
Tickets for this VIP celebration are limited, so don't miss your chance to attend!
*You must be 21 years of age and older to attend Kegs & Eggs and will be required to present a valid ID for entry
*This is a rain or shine event
*We do not offer refunds after purchase, unless cancellation by event occurs due to weather or unforeseen circumstances