Every year while the cherry blossoms begin to bloom, we host the annual Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Spring Gala: to honor the successes and the close ties forged over the course of the year. This year, we return to the elegant Engineer's Club At The Garrett-Jacobs Mansion, a historic venue that
has hosted numerous business leaders and professionals over the years.
Dress up. Suit up. Be dressed to the nines. Impress with your most elegant formal attire, and soak in the wonderful atmosphere while being serenaded by a live band!
- Spring Gala is on April 20th, 2018 (Friday), 8.00 PM to 12 Midnight.
- Tickets include dinner and 3 drink tickets
- Bask in the sights of the Garrett-Jacobs Mansion, the jewel in the crown of Baltimore's most distinctive historic homes.
- Early bird ticket: March 14th 8:00 AM - March 21st 11:59 PM (Limited to 100 tickets)
- Regular ticket: March 22nd 12:00 AM - April 11th 11:59 PM
- At the door: April 12th 12:00 AM - April 20th
- Formal attire: business formal, tuxedos, evening gowns, cultural formal attire (e.g. Korean Hanbok)
- Inappropriate attire includes: T-shirts, jeans, sandals, sweatpants, athletic wear (i.e. please be professional).