The Michigan Nanny Authority and Nannypalooza Present:
International Nanny Training Day: Kalamazoo
Join us and nannies from across the world for a day of professional development and childcare-related training.
We will be hosting 7 workshops on various topics relating to childcare, nannying, and
professional development for nannies.
Attendees will attend 4 intensive workshops of their choice from the following 7 topics:
* 7 Tips for Sleep Training with Rachel Turner from Hello Sleep in Grand Rapids
* Babywearing 101: Education & Demonstration with Kalamazoo Babywearers
* Car Seat Safety with Amber Donahue, a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician.
* Planning & Executing Curriculum for Infants & Toddlers with Amy Lynch, Professional Nanny
* Sensory Activities for Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers with Debra VanderSlik, Professional Nanny
* Knowing Your Worth: Industry Standards All Nannies Deserve with Jaynie Fawley from Michigan Nanny Authority
* Household Management: The Key to Longevity with Carli Lintemuth, Professional Household Manager
* Additional speakers may be added/substituted
A light breakfast & full lunch is included! There will be vegan/vegetarian options provided.
We are pleased to be offering optional $10 Professional Headshots through Grace Jane Photography. Attendees who opt to have their headshot taken will be emailed 1-2 high quality headshots within 2 weeks of the event. Cash or card are accepted!
The day will also feature many networking opportunities, exciting door prizes, and a certificate of completion to be added to your nanny portfolio.
Early bird pricing of $30 ends March 31st!
For more information and to buy tickets, go to INNTDKalamazoo.eventbrite.com