One of the largest conferences focusing on India in the USA. February 10th and 11th, 2018 at the Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School.
- Suresh Prabhu (Hon'ble Minister of Commerce and Industry in India)
- Kamal Hassan (Politician, Indian film
actor, Director, Producer)
- K.T. Rama Rao (Cabinet Minister, Telangana Govt.)
- Nara Lokesh (Cabinet Minister, Andhra Pradesh)
- Poonam Mahajan (Member of Parliament, BJP)
- Divya Spandana (Indian film actress)
- Sanjaya Baru (Political commentator)
- Nitin Paranjpe (Ex-CEO of Unilever India)
- Adil Zainulbhai (Chairman, QCI ;Chairman, Network 18)
- Sanjay Nayar (CEO, KKR India)
- Rana Kapoor (CEO, Yes Bank)
- Amish Tripathi (Eminent author known for the Shiva Trilogy)
- Sabyasachi Mukherji (Eminent Indian fashion designer)
- Rahul Kanwal (Managing Editor, India Today & Aaj Tak)
- Nidhi Razdan (Executive Editor at NDTV)
...among many other influential speakers this year.
- Lunch on both days
- Access to all keynote speeches and panel discussions
All events on Sat will be held at Harvard Kennedy School and all events on Sun will be held at Harvard Business School.
For full details about the conference, log on to www.indiaconference.com
and register here at http://bit.ly/2AlnIhY
Note: This is a volunteer-run conference and is not managed by Harvard Business School (HBS).