The Indian Cultural Association (ICA) at UAB is excited to be hosting its 19th Annual Diwali Show at the UAB's Alys Stephens Center on Saturday, November 4th, 2017.
ALYS STEPHENS CENTER DOORS OPEN AT 5PM. SHOW STARTS AT 6PM.
Please be aware that the ticketing method for this year's show has changed.
Tickets MUST be purchased before the show and presented at the door on November 4th. Tickets are LIMITED so please purchase your tickets as soon as possible. Here is how and when tickets may be purchased:
1) Tickets will be available for pre-sale for UAB students/faculty starting September 25th at 9am (CST). Tickets are FREE for all UAB students/faculty (max 1 ticket per UAB ID). Tickets may be purchased at the Box Office with a UAB One Card.
2) Tickets will be available for non-UAB students/faculty starting September 28th at 9am (CST). Tickets are $5 per non-UAB student/faculty to purchase. Tickets may be purchased either on the Alys Stephens Center website or at the Box Office.
Dinner will be provided by Bollywood Zing Indian Bistro's Food Truck. Here is how dinner will be served:
1) The first 350 Diwali ticket holders to arrive in line on the day of the Diwali show on November 4th will recieve free dinner tickets to the Bollywood Zing Food truck. There will be an ICA representative at each door asking if you would like a food ticket; please kindly decline if you know you will not be eating.
2) Dinner will be served by the food truck after the show ends outside the Alys Stephens Center, and the Spencer Honors House will be available as a seating area.
3) Dinner will include Vada Pav + Samosa. Dessert will be served in the Spencer Honors House.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for our Annual Diwali Show, please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with more details of the different levels of sponsorship. Some perks of becoming a sponsor include VIP tickets to the show with reserved seating near the stage, company banners on the stage, talk-time during intermission, tables in the lobby, etc.
We would like to thank the following sponsors for helping us out tremendously this year:
Bollywood Zing Indian Bistro
Avani Rupa Fine Jewelers
Dr. Sanjay Singh & Mrs. Dora Singh
UAB Undergraduate Student Government Association
UAB Social Justice Advocacy Council
UAB University Honors Program