Each of the Hunter based Triathlon Clubs, (Maitland, Newcastle, Tomaree and Singleton) offer one of their normal club events as part of the series.
Points awarded as below to reflect winning club for each event:
1. Each Club event to offer a short and long event, as is normally the case
2. Juniors can
race as per normal rules relative to races.
3. Juniors otherwise not counted in point score, however can compete.
4. Points awarded for each race for places 1-5 for male and female overall places with:
5 Points for 1st
4 points for 2nd
3 points for 3rd
2 points for 4th
1 point for 5th
5. Participation points for visiting teams being:
1. 1 point for each visiting competitor from Maitland, Newcastle and Tomaree (in addition to any place-getter points)
2. 2 point for each visiting competitor from Singleton (in addition to any place-getter points)
3. Points 5.1 and 5.2 to reflect the relative small number of likely competitors from this club.
4. No points allocated to home members of any clubs. This to encourage travel to other events.