Want to know how to create a high performing team?
Would you love to figure out how to get everyone on the same page, operating at their full potential and delivering the best of customer service, teamwork and a can-do attitude....?
This is theme of our next Empowering Women in Leadership event in
Bundaberg on Friday 23rd February.
How to Create a High Performing Team
Find out ...
- How to be able to motivate, inspire and get the best out of people
- Why everyone is uniquely individual yet has similar patterns of behaviour
- Ways to communicate with your team so you'll be heard, understood and followed
- The pitfalls of leadership styles that don't work for profitable long term business results
- How to ensure you get the right people on the team and what do to when it's not working
- Strategies for handling the challenging conversations and situations leaders face daily
This will again be a fun day filled with collaboration, connection, new introductions, frank and honest discussions and so much more.
Whether you own a business, are heading up a department, leading a team, part of a team, have recently taken on a different role or you're considering stepping into a leadership role in the near future: the day will have something for everyone in varying levels of leadership.
Genevieve Matthews, our facilitator and leadership mentor from The Art of Extraordinary is returning to Bundaberg to delivery another hands-on and interactive workshop. You will walk away with actionable techniques and strategies to immediately implement into your day to day.
For further information, and to register to attend go to http://theartofextraordinary.com/empowering-women-in-leadership-bundaberg/