Second Annual Hot Chocolate Festival benefiting Senior Citizens Inc., Savannah, GA!!
Baker McCullough Funeral Home & Pruitt Health Hospice of Savannah are hosting a blanket drive and fundraiser for Senior Citizens Inc. of Savannah!!
There will be:
-Tasty sweet treats from local restaurants & bakeries
-Fabulous Door Prizes
See you Tuesday, January 30, 2018 5:30-7PM
at Senior Citizens Inc. 3025 Bull St. Savannah, GA 31401
To donate door prizes or other inquiries email SavannahMasterCalendar@gmail.com or call Marianne: 912.224.4869
A very special thank you to local businesses who bring you The Savannah Master Calendar & co-host the HOT CHOCOLATE Festival!
- David Pence, Allstate Insurance Agent: David Pence
- Mike Thompson, Auto Intensive Care of Savannah
- Kyle Nikola, Larry M Speir, Lisa Lamoutte Bates, Baker McCullough Funeral Home
- Chelsea Phillips, Nathaniel Snyder, Chelsea Phillips Group - Savannah Real Estate
- Tracy Gibson Eckard, Green Frog Sleep Center
- Charlie S. Brazil, Laura Franklin Ross, Kayla Black, Stephen M Plunk, Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah
- Lisa Haney Dixon, Drew Hillis, Pace Lighting
- Chris Shomo, James H Plumlee, Picker Joe's Antique Mall
- Pruitt Health Hospice of Savannah
- Scott Thompson, Laura Smith Thompson, Jennifer B. Hagan, Rooter-Man Plumbers Savannah
- Mike Warren, Deborah Warren, Savannah Termite and Pest Control
- Paul Allen, Cody Collins, Katie Freifeld, Woof Gang Bakery Savannah