Come join democratic and progressive groups from across CA25 as they host Congressman Ted Lieu in a health care town hall to give straight, real answers to the tough questions. We can no longer rely on our own congressman to tell us the truth. This is why Congressman Ted Lieu has agreed to come and do
On May 4th, Steve Knight voted in lock-step with Donald Trump to strip healthcare away from 22 million Americans and turned his back on over 44,000 of his own constituents. This was after he held a townhall vowing to “fix” the ACA and promising worried constituents that he would stand by them. He did not. Since then, he has continued to mislead those same constituents while refusing to answer pivotal questions about the law he voted for. We here need real answers, not talking points or smoke-and-mirror politics.
*** Everyone must register for their own ticket. 1 ticket per person. The code of conduct is emailed to you upon receiving your tickets. ***
Event Information Code of Conduct
Accepting a ticket for this event means you agree to the following terms of the Code of Conduct.
Thank you for joining us! Remember to BRING A PRINTOUT OF YOUR TICKET or the email confirmation of your ticket on your phone in order to gain entrance into the Health Care Town Hall event. Only people with tickets are allowed inside the event.
We want to ensure that this is a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all. This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in the event.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all attendees:
1. Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
2. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
3. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
The following behaviors are considered harassment and are unacceptable at this event. Any individual or group that engages in the following behaviors will be asked to leave the event.
1. Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
2. Sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory jokes in any language.
3. Use of profane, obscene or vulgar language or gestures.
4. Repeated interruption of speakers.
5. Sustained disruption of this event.
Prohibited Items: You will be asked to leave any and all of these items at the entrance:
1. Posters, signs and banners.
2. Laser pens and pointers.
3. Noise-making devices.
4. Weapons of any kind.
5. Poles/sticks to display flags or banners.
Above all, please respect everyone. We will not agree on everything, but we can still have a positive and respectful dialogue. By attending this event you have agreed to the Code of Conduct outlined here.