Harry Styles has announced his first ever world tour which will visit Sydney’s Enmore Theatre on Sun 26 Nov. Tickets go on sale on Fri 5 May at 5pm AEST.
To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, Harry Styles and Frontier Touring are implementing the following
measures to further deter scalping/secondary ticketing:
• SYDNEY: Ticket Limit 2 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued until Monday 16 October 2017, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase. Credit card holder’s (the buyer’s) name will be printed on all ticket/s.
• Credit card holder (the buyer) must attend check-in at the venue on show day with their guest (if applicable) to have their ID crosschecked against purchase list and be given non-transferrable accreditation for entry. Tickets alone will NOT give you entry to the venue, you must check in as above to receive additional accreditation for entry. NB The credit card holder does not have to attend the show, but they must attend check in with their guests.
• For identification purposes the credit card holder must present the credit card used when purchasing the tickets, and the account confirmation number as well as matching valid Photo ID. • Any ticket holder not able to provide the required purchase and identification documents will be denied entry to the venue.
• Any customer found to have purchased more than two (2) tickets per show will have their additional transactions cancelled.
• Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells this ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers this ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of promoter may have their transaction cancelled