Have you ever wanted to learn the beautiful art of hand balance?
3 hour Handstand Workshop with the only GMB Certified Trainer in Scotland.
Level: Beginners to intermediate. Coaching will be adapted to your ability. No experience necessary.
Gayle Pocock from GMB Fitness (www.gmb.io) will be teaching
her handstand course to provide you with all you need to start getting inverted.
Gayle has a huge passion for sharing her love of handstands and handbalance and firmly believes that learning the skill lets you have better fun for life!
Improve any sport and fitness that you do with the added body awareness you get from balancing on your hands.
What is covered:
- Wrist preparation for handbalance.
- Simple full body mobility drills to improve strength, flexibility and motor control.
- Shoulder health and mobility.
- Core engagement – build a bulletproof core.
- Get in tune with your body – What muscles are you using?
- Different entries into handstand.
- Facing the fear – How to bail safely.
- Correct alignment of a handstand.
- Identifying flexibility restrictions.
- Progressing your handstand skills - Press to handstand, Different shapes, arm balances like crow and single arm levers.
... and much more!
Spaces are very limited to ensure personal coaching in a fun environment.
Price: £40 per person
To secure your place, payment should be made in advance through Paypal to email@example.com
Please send via friend/family so no additional fee is payable.
Please mark on payment notes "Aberfeldy Handstand".
***Your space is not guaranteed until payment is processed.***
You will receive an email receipt with 24hrs to confirm your place is booked.
January 31st 2016 12-3pm
Kenmore, Aberfeldy, Scotland.
Full addresss to be confirmed....
Any questions, please post in the comments below.