The Ultimate Hallucination ( before : De Ultieme Hallucinatie ) it is a famous Art Nouveau building designed by architect Paul Hamesse which is one of the most important tourist buildings in Brussels.
The places are mixed with 4-6-8-12-person tables in the Empire, White Lounge, Dining Room and Billiard
Room rooms .
The cafe room is located in the place of the nineteenth century family garden converted into commercial premises in the late 70's.
Currently, after renovation, this place has been changed to a railway station from the 1930s.
The gallery hall is located in the place of a nineteenth century underground which had once been a stable and from year 1900, wine cellars were located here. Currently, after refurbishment, it is a utility place along with ART. Gallery Sylwia Mużyło Bajsarowicz.
The price includes:
- a meeting with Magda Gessler during dinner
- set of starters
- complete lunch / dinner with dessert
- a glass of wine + a glass of champagne + "The Ultimate Hallucination" drink + 5 beers from Carlsberg or Lindemans (flavored)
- soft drinks & coffe Chaqwa : no limits
- a ticket to the opening of the Art Gallery Sylwia Mużyło - Bajsarwicz
- Afterparty on level -2 in the famous 70's discotheque, cranked up by the famous Polish DJ until 2 in the morning.
During the opening, there will be other food and alcohol attractions.
We assure you that each of the arriving persons will not leave us hungry.
We would like to add that the event contains many elements that will not be presented in the restaurant on a daily basis.
Our famous chef will allow you to enjoy taste sensations that are not to be found in other restaurants.
We kindly invite you to visit the premises.
Order : firstname.lastname@example.org