Join our workshop and explore the world of web development, where we'll teach you to code and design your own landing page using HTML and CSS. The slides and video will be uploaded so you can follow the steps. A landing page allows you to guide your web traffic into business with a clear call-to-action.
What you'll learn:
• Go quickly through HTML / CSS basics
• Show lots of graphical tips and tools (fontawesome, Google Fonts, coolors, etc..)
• Introduce to Bootstrap and its grid system
*** For those that will attend this Meetup, you must take the following actions prior to the workshop -
- 1 - Make sure you have Google Chrome installed and running on your computer
- 2 - Download SublimeText Editor - all your work will be done here, so it's imperative you have it set up.
- 3 - Bring your computer fully charged. Thank you!
We look forward to meeting you soon!