Would you like to see your community look its best this spring … and beyond? Then make plans to attend this free Solid Waste Management workshop that will be held by Eastern Kentucky PRIDE, through a grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
9:00 am CT - Registration Opens
10:00 am CT -
Welcome by Tammie Wilson, President/CEO PRIDE
10:15 am CT - Waste Stream Elimination by Professor Doug Keaton, Lindsey Wilson College
12:15 pm CT - Lunch Provided
12:45 pm CT - Composting by Beth Wilson, Pulaski County Extension
1:45 pm CT - Recycling by Danny Masten, Pulaski County Recycling Center
2:45 pm CT - Break
3:00 pm CT - Historic Landfill Projects by Ken Melton, Division of Waste Management, and Managing Construction and Demolition Debris by Robin Green, Division of Waste Management
4:00 pm CT - Adjourn
• Family Resource Youth Service Workers – 5 training hours, code #2894
• County Judge-Executives and Mayors – CEUs are pending, check https://kydlgweb.ky.gov/Training/16_TrainHome.cfm
Space is limited. To reserve your spot, please call the PRIDE office at 888.577.4339 or email PRIDE@centertech.com.
If you can’t make this workshop, then RSVP for one of the others, which have similar agendas:
• March 14, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm ET – Big Sandy Area Development District Office, 110 Resource Court, Prestonsburg, KY 41653
• March 15, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm ET – Morehead Conference Center, 111 East First Street, Morehead, KY 40351
• March 20, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm ET – Hal Rogers Fire Training Center, 180 Oak Leaf Lane, Somerset, KY 42503
MORE DETAILS: http://kypride.org/2018/02/free-workshops-in-march-to-equip-local-cleanup-leaders/
THANKS TO USDA!
This material is based upon work supported under a grant by the Utilities Programs, United States Department of Agriculture. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in the material are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Rural Utilities Service.