Annual Conference of
The Tunisian Association of Young Researchers (TAYR)
In collaboration with
Tunis Business School (TBS)
Evaluation and Assessment of Approaches and Practices
28 and 29 October 2016
Participations should cover, but not be limited to, the following themes :
* Evaluation and/or assessment
? What’s best for students, teachers, and educational policy makers ?
* Evaluation of educational systems, curricula, and syllabi.
* Evaluation of governmental educational paradigms, priorities and practices.
* Marketing Evaluation techniques and evaluation of marketing techniques.
* Evaluation of assessment programs: comparative approaches.
* Evaluation and assessment of research papers and projects
* Evaluation of the LMD system
* Innovative evaluation methods & approaches in educational management
* Evaluation of paradigms in Language, Literature and Culture Studies
* Evaluation of genres and research areas.
Researchers, teachers, students, administrators, and policy makers interested in the conference, its
axes and peripheral or related issues in Humanities, Law, Management, Sociology, Psychology, Architecture,
Marketing…etc are invited to send their abstracts (250-300 words) in English, French or Arabic
Deadline for abstract submission: 30 May 2016.
Notification of acceptance : 15 June 2016
Conference proceedings will be published in the indexed journal TAYR Quarterly Vol 3 Issue 4 by
Organizing Committee : Mimoun Melliti, Yosra Amraoui, Hatem Sebei, Ikram Arfi, Adel Hannachi,
Scientific Committee : Dr Tahar Labassi, Prof. Mohamed Jabeur, Dr Mohamed Daoud, Dr Sahbi Hidri, Dr
Abdennabi Ben Beya, Dr Jonathan Mason, Dr Sadok Bouhlila, Dr Lynn Hannachi, Dr Abdelfatteh Brahem.