* Do you suffer from stress?
* Are you constantly anxious or often low?
* Do you struggle with mood swings?
* Do you often find yourself flying off the handle over small things?
* Does getting out of bed in the morning require some serious effort?
* Are you in need of some tools to support you on
an emotional level on a daily basis?
Join me for a Play Date on Thursday 12th April at 7.45pm for an hour or so of experimenting, sharing, knowledge buidling and inspiration. Explore ways to even out those emotional ups and downs and support yourself naturally during the challenging times.
- The power of smell for affecting (and improving!) mood
- Helpful tips for cost effective, natural solutions to help balance your emotions
- Simple tools for soothing, calming, stress reducing, uplifting, energising and balancing
Make your own easy to use roller balls to have on hand whenever needed.
It's free to come along. If you want to make up a rollerball or two to have ready to use in your handbag, glove compartment, desk drawer they are £5 each.
It will be a time to relax, play and have some fun whilst learning ways to support and empower yourself on an emotional level.
"I spent some time with Melissa Fairhurst at the weekend and love the quality of these products. Definitely worth going to learn more." Claire
So bring a friend or 10. There's a significant emotional benefit to the sense of community and being supported.
CALL or TEXT Melissa to let me know you're coming, along with the names of the friends you're bringing along :-)