A healer is someone who facilitates another person in realizing their inherent wholeness, regardless of symptoms or states of being. Being a healer means promoting healthy feelings, actions, thoughts, and beliefs in a patient without compromising the same within themselves.
In this class you will learn
the skills needed to step into the role of a healing arts practitioner. Specifically designed to first offer you a framework for your own healing, deepening your relationship to yourself and the elements. Each class includes lectures, experiential exercises, time for processing, full demonstrations, and hands-on time.
This program offers a very clearly organized and outlined system with usable skills to implement immediately into your practice.This class prepares you to step into the role of a healer by teaching you foundational skills and offers the confidence and competence gained through experiential learning and supervised hands on work.
Includes a monthly student clinic where students are encouraged to both practice what they have learned and observe the way other students work.
Class size is limited to 12 to ensure quality and integration of core teachings
***Please note. In this class you will be encouraged to forge your OWN connection to spirit, the elements, and guides. This class will explore the many aspects and facets of being a healer while exposure to many different modalities will help you find what you resonate most with. The space I hold for this class is one of safety, sovereignty, and compassion. This class is inclusive and supportive of all races and classes and is non-binary in it's presentation (no divine masculine or feminine, only divine source) and all are welcome.
EARTH QUARTER - Foundation
- Altar Building + Wheel of the Year - Jan 6 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Journey Basics + Shadow Work - Feb 10 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Boundaries, Grounding, Ethics, + Space Holding - March 10 | 10am-5pm
AIR QUARTER - Inspiration
- Energy Work Primer - Apr 14 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Therapeutic Dialoging - May 19 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Anatomy of the Subtle Body - June 9 2019 | 10am-5pm
FIRE QUARTER - Transformation
- Space Clearing - July 14 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Vibrational Healing Methods (Herbs + Sound Healing + Crystals + Aromatherapy) - Aug 11 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Chakra Balancing - Sept 15 2019 | 10am-5pm
WATER QUARTER - Initiation
- Tuning Forks - Oct 13 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Energetic Balancing - Nov 10 2019 | 10am-5pm
- Ritual Work - Dec 8 2019 | 10am-5pm
May be paid in full, or $375/quarter, or monthly payments of $125.
Registration @ https://mha.ticketspice.com/earth-medicine-practitioner-training
- There are no prerequisites to this class other than an open heart and mind
- 1 elective / quarter (usually in the range of $35ea. More info TBA)
- 1 Private session with Vanessa / quarter to ensure integration of core materials (sliding scale available).
- Participation in student clinic once / month.
- Homework - you will be required to work on practice clients outside of class and clinic time.
Taught by Vanessa Ainslie, LMT, CLC, CST, AWC
This class will be held at Madrona House Apothecary + Healing Arts 1423 34th ave unit c seattle wa 98122
We are in a converted craftsman style house tucked behind the Red Cow restaurant on 34th between Union + Pike.
To find us, take the concrete stairs to the immediate left of restaurant entrance. Come up the wood porch to the right and enter through glass door that says Unit C!
Street parking is abundant in this neighborhood.
Due to the increasing demand for our events registrations are non-refundable and are non-transferable to another event. Studio doors lock promptly at the start of all events to protect the privacy + belongings of students, as well as to promote sanctity of space once an event has started.