About Your Trip
Bring the whole family and experience epic excitement at one of Singapore’s most popular attractions, Universal Studios Singapore®. You’ll go beyond the screen and Ride the Movies™ throughout 7 different zones, immersing yourself in movie magic in Sci-Fi City, Madagascar, Hollywood and
more! Get your heart racing on thrilling rides, such as Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ — the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters — where good and evil race through many twists, turns and drops to reach the end. Little ones can get in on the fun with rides such as the Canopy Flyer™ or Treasure Hunters™ rides.
The next day, witness the wonders of Singapore during a tour of the city. Visit Merlion Park and its iconic half-fish, half-lion statue and drive past the City Hall building, which was declared a national monument in 1992. Before lunch, stop at legendary Chinatown full of temples, museums, markets, mosques, hop houses and street food vendors. End your day at Clarke Quay where you can stroll through this colorful shopping district and see local landmarks while enjoying stunning views of the Singapore River.
What we love:
• Feeling brave? Universal Studios’ Revenge of the Mummy™ roller coaster glides in nearly complete darkness and features hieroglyphics on the walls that spell out ancient warnings.
• Singapore is made up of 63 islands — mostly uninhabited — and has been ranked as Asia’s most influential city and named the best place in the world to do business.
• You’ll get a glimpse into the past the moment you step onto the grounds at Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore. The entrance famously features a tree planted in 1885, which is said to be the city’s largest at 89 feet (27 meters) in height and 33 feet (10 meters) in diameter.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Singapore, as well as:
• Full-day walking tour to Universal Studios Singapore; includes admission ticket and gratuities.
• Half-day Singapore city tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• Complimentary, 24-hour Wi-Fi at the hotel.
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), approximately 17 miles (27 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Multi-award-winning Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore, is located just steps from Siloso Beach. Guests appreciate its on-site Nature Walk and Garden Tour, complimentary shuttle service to the mainland and easy access to nearby attractions, including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium and Mega Adventure Park.
• 4 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Outdoor natural water pool, 2 outdoor Jacuzzis and children’s natural water pool with slides.
• CHI, The Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Cool Zone kids’ club.
• Outdoor playground.
• Sea Sports Centre for sports equipment rental.
• Complimentary shuttle service to VivoCity shopping mall.
• Car rental service.
• House doctor on call.
• Laundry and valet service.
• Postal and courier service.
Superior Hill View Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Standing shower or bath tub.
• In-room electronic safe.
• 40-inch LCD television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator (consumption of minibar items at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa Singapore
101 Siloso Road
Sentosa 098970, Singapore
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.