About Your Trip
Sweden’s capital will have you saying “fantastiskt!” — amazing! — as you explore Stockholm’s many cultural and historic treasures. On an illuminating full-day tour, you’ll journey by bus to view some of Stockholm’s most popular destinations. Marvel at the beautiful, well-preserved Drottningholm
Palace — once the royal court’s private summer residence — and see the Drottningholm Court Theatre, a grand opera house that makes up part of the regal complex. You’ll also get a look at the Vasa Museum, home to the only preserved 17th-century ship on Earth. Then, by foot, explore Gamla stan, also known as Old Town, and enjoy traditional fare at a local restaurant. Spend your evening relaxing and rejuvenating in the modern Elite Palace Hotel in beautiful Vasastan.
What we love:
• The Drottningholm Palace was Sweden’s first UNESCO World Heritage site and was inspired by the French Baroque architecture of the iconic Chateau de Versailles.
• The Vasa, a Swedish warship, is adorned with hundreds of intricately carved sculptures. Though it sunk on its maiden voyage in 1628 and wasn’t salvaged until 333 years later, 95 percent of the ship is original.
• The Elite Palace Hotel offers plenty of opportunity to explore the city. Discover nearby landmarks during your leisure time, including the Observatory Museum, the Museum of Medieval Stockholm and Stockholm Palace.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Stockholm, Sweden, as well as:
• Full-day Stockholm city tour; includes transportation. See Additional Information for further details.
• Welcome reception at the hotel.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), approximately 23 miles (37 kilometers) away, a drive of about 30 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Located in the charming district of Vasastan, the Elite Palace Hotel emphasizes guest comfort and relaxation while encouraging exploration of the city. The area surrounding the hotel features unique architecture, fascinating museums and walkable paths to shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
• Taabla restaurant and The Bishops Arms pub.
• Spa services available.
• Complimentary access to the fitness center.
• Complimentary bicycle use (subject to availability).
• Limited self-parking: 325 Swedish krona per day (available on a first-come, first-served basis).
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child age 5 years or younger.
• In-room safe.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Elite Palace Hotel
Sankt Eriksgatan 115
Stockholm 113 43, Sweden
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.