About Your Trip
Focus on the natural wonders of scenic Santa Barbara, California, and don’t forget to bring your camera, as you enjoy a breathtaking coastal cruise that will give you a chance to create unforgettable memories. Embark on a fascinating whale-watching excursion to try to see gray whales,
dolphins and more of the ocean’s most majestic creatures in their natural habitat.
Spend your ample leisure time perusing the shops, restaurants and gorgeous scenery of Santa Barbara. Arlington Plaza and De La Guerra Plaza offer something for every shopper. Try Arnoldi’s Cafe, the city’s oldest Italian restaurant, for tasty pasta or pizza; or, The Lark, for oysters on the half shell and Southern pimento cheese. Also, venture down to the beach for stunning sunset views from Stearns Wharf at the harbor.
What we love:
• An average gray whale can be around 44-48 feet (13.4-14.6 meters) in length, making them hard to miss!
• The historic Hyatt Centric™ Santa Barbara, built in the 1930s in Spanish Colonial style, sits across the street from East Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
• While primarily known for its beaches, Santa Barbara boasts plenty of landmarks and activities for you to explore — including museums, bike tours and world-class wineries.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Santa Barbara, California, as well as:
• Island Whale Watching Tour; includes transportation.
• Welcome reception.
• 3 breakfasts.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
Built in the 1930s, the historic Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara is nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains. The hotel is close to downtown Santa Barbara and its shopping, dining and entertainment options.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 heated outdoor pool and 1 hot tub.
• Fitness center.
• Direct beach and bike path access (bicycles are available for rental).
• Valet parking: US$28 overnight and US$10 for day use.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Private balcony with mountain views.
• Signature Hyatt Grand Beds®.
• 37-inch, flat-screen television.
• Complimentary refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara
1111 East Cabrillo Boulevard
Santa Barbara, CA 93103, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.