About Your Trip
Dubai continually mesmerizes with its striking skyline of world record-holding structures, and golden-sand deserts and shorelines that stretch for miles. Start with a guided tour of the city. Take in views of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, travel to the Old Town and a souk, or marketplace,
and cross the Dubai Creek by water taxi. Then, you’ll meet with an Emirate representative to learn about local culture. The final stop of the day is The Dubai Mall where you’ll have time to explore one of the world’s largest shopping venues and see a show at Dubai Fountain.
After being dazzled by the city’s cosmopolitan glitz, visit the Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm. Ride and slide at the waterpark and see ancient ruins at the aquarium as well as a pair of rare albino alligators. While still at this iconic resort complex, indulge in a buffet dinner at the Kaleidoscope restaurant.
The next day, get ready even more adrenaline-pumping adventures! Go on a desert safari and try your hand at dune bashing. Spend time camel riding, designing with henna and smoking shisha, a traditional Middle Eastern water-pipe. Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner and end the evening with a traditional belly dance performance before returning to the hotel.
What we love:
• Dubai’s gold and spice souks are known for extremely cheap gold, but you may have to haggle for it.
• Atlantis, The Palm is home to a towering sculpture by artist Dale Chihuly made from more than 3,000 individually handblown glass pieces.
• Your exciting desert safari features prime opportunities for sunset photography.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Dubai; includes transportation.
• Full-day at Atlantis, The Palm; includes complimentary admission to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, plus transportation.
• Desert safari experience; includes transportation.
• Meeting with a representative from the Emirati community for a cultural exchange.
• 20% discount on select spa treatments.
• 20% discount on select food-and-beverage outlets at the hotel.
• Complimentary high-speed internet (6 Mbps) for DreamTrippers.
• Welcome reception with snacks and nonalcoholic drinks.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dubai International Airport (DXB), approximately 11 miles (18 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Dubai International Airport (DXB) to the hotel on November 17, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Dubai International Airport (DXB) on November 21, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 11.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
At 72 floors, JW Marriott® Marquis® Hotel Dubai is the world’s tallest hotel — a marvel of engineering and 21st-century design boasting more than 1,600 guest rooms. The on-site spa offers time-honored hammam treatments — from scrubs and facials to massages and foot baths — while the fitness center provides weights, cardiovascular machines and a sauna.
• 15 restaurants and bars. Please note: Some restaurants at this hotel enforce a dress code. Please check the hotel website for more information.
• Indoor and outdoor pools.
• Saray Spa.
• Fitness center.
• Business center.
• Convenience store.
• Daily housekeeping service.
• Evening turndown service.
• Complimentary bottled water.
• Complimentary valet parking.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Rollaway bed available upon request.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children ages 12 years and younger.
• Marble bathroom.
• Desk with electrical outlet.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay
Dubai, 121000 United Arab Emirates
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.