About Your Trip
Get ready for an action-packed adventure filled with unforgettable experiences and fun for the whole family on this DreamTrip to Gold Coast, Australia. Feel the thrills of jet boating, the Gold Coast’s hottest new activity. Experience exciting boating maneuvers, including high-speed
drifting, beach buzzing, 360-degree spins and more as you explore the area’s pristine waterways and scenic surroundings. Then, visit the exotic Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to observe animals in their native rainforest and bushland settings — immerse yourself in a wild landscape inhabited by koalas, kangaroos, tamarins, birds and lemurs.
The next day, it’s off to Tamborine National Park, where you’ll head off-road to see Tamborine Mountain and peruse the art, crafts and culinary delights at its Gallery Walk. Go on a guided rainforest walk to a tropical waterfall followed by a savory barbecue lunch. You’ll transfer next to Lamington National Park, a notable UNESCO World Heritage site. There, enjoy a guided treetop tour in a truly diverse rainforest setting – with various forest types — that is home to multiple species of mammals, frogs and reptiles. Finally, end your wilderness tour with a bird feeding at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. From there you can take in the sweeping vista — with views that span from the Gold Coast and Brisbane, all the way to the Great Dividing Range — before heading back to the comfort of your hotel back at Surfers Paradise.
What we love:
• Your exciting jet-boat ride passes Sea World and the mansions of Sovereign Islands — you may also spot wildlife, including dolphins, wallabies and other birds and animals around Moreton Bay Marine Park!
• Along with several other parks, Lamington National Park makes up the Gondwanda Rainforests of Australia, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed area for its outstanding geological features and exceptional biodiversity.
• With its unbeatable locale and booming film industry, the Gold Coast has been the setting for numerous Hollywood blockbuster movies, including “Superman Returns,” “Pacific Rim” and “Kong: Skull Island.”
Your DreamTrip includes 6 days and 5 nights in Gold Coast, Australia, as well as:
• Full-day Gold Coast tour; includes 55-minute jet-boat ride, admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, English-speaking guide and transportation.
• Full-day wilderness tour; includes admission to 2 national parks, admission to O’Reilly’s Retreat, morning tea, English-speaking guide and transportation.
• 1-day pass for unlimited rides on G:link buses and trams in Gold Coast only (1 per person).
• 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Gold Coast Airport (OOL), approximately 19 miles (30 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
The Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast in the heart of Surfers Paradise — and minutes from the famed Surfers Paradise beach — is a popular destination for sun, surf and sand lovers. Nearby is the Cavill Avenue pedestrian mall and the 77th-floor SkyPoint observation deck that offers 360-degree views of the Gold Coast.
• 2 restaurants, 1 cafe and 1 social house, plus high tea and in-room dining.
• 2 outdoor pools with sun lounges, umbrellas and towel service.
• L’Aqua Day Spa (services at an additional cost).
• Fitness center.
• Hair salon.
• Game room.
• Concierge services and tour desk.
• Gratuities are included.
• Self-parking: 20 Australian dollars per day; valet parking: 30 Australian dollars per day.
Superior Room or Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children ages 12 years and younger.
• Individually controlled air conditioning.
• Flat-screen LCD television.
• Guest-room minifridge.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast
3032 Surfers Paradise Boulevard
Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.