About Your Trip
Celebrate the vibrant Latin American heritage of Miami’s South Beach, also known as “America’s Riviera.” Start with a lesson in making Cuba’s classic drink — the mojito. At the legendary Mango’s Tropical Cafe South Beach, learn all about the history of this cocktail from Havana. Practice
how to muddle mint, assemble ingredients and serve. Then, taste your masterpiece! Beforehand, enjoy a lunch that combines fresh ingredients and cooking styles of Florida and the Caribbean Islands. Your Floribbean cuisine is complemented by an open bar featuring premium alcohol.
The remainder of your time will be free to explore at your leisure. Check out South Beach, downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Little Havana and more. See iconic buildings, such as the Freedom Tower, Vizcaya Museum and the Versace Mansion, or just wander among the sleek architecture and vibrant colors of the Art Deco district.
What we love:
• Your stay at Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort includes a 25% discount off treatments at the hotel’s spa.
• At night, Mango’s Tropical Cafe South Beach lives up to its reputation as a top Miami hot spot with cabaret-style shows, international music and dance acts.
• Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort features Nobu Miami, part of the renowned sushi restaurant chain, and Nobu Bar with a daily happy hour.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Miami, Florida, as well as:
• Mojito-making class at Mango’s Tropical Cafe South Beach; includes transportation, gratuities and open bar.
• 25 percent discount on spa treatments.
• 1 lunch.
Built in the mid-1950s, Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort was designed in the popular futuristic style of Miami modern architecture. With the ocean on 1 side and Collins Avenue on the other, this family-friendly resort in South Beach offers a variety of activities for all ages and energy levels.
• 3 restaurants, 1 poolside bar, 1 coffee shop and room service.
• 3 outdoor pools, including an adults-only pool.
• Full-service spa, 2 Jacuzzis and a 24-hour fitness center.
• Beach cabanas are available (at your own expense).
• A variety of water sports are available (at your own expense).
• On-site private marina.
• Luxurious toiletries by C.O. Bigelow™ Apothecaries.
• Complimentary welcome tea.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Valet parking only: US$44 per day, plus tax.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Television with premium channels.
• Air conditioning.
• C.O. Bigelow hair- and skin-care products.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort
4525 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33140, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.