About Your Trip
Get an interesting perspective on one of the world’s most intriguing modern metropolises: Hong Kong. Immerse yourself in the taste of Hong Kong with a delicious street food experience. The city is thriving with thousands of vendors to choose from, but it takes some know-how to find the
best ones. They’re hidden within markets and tucked away in hard-to-find alleys. Some stalls have been around for decades, hawking their ready-to-eat, mouthwatering food to those who walk by.
On your street snack tour, you’ll only go to the best of the best, the ones listed in the coveted Michelin Guide. (Availability of popular street snacks may vary by store, depending on the store’s stock when you visit.) In Sham Shui Po marketplace, visit Kung Wo Dou Bun Chong (known for deep-fried tofu), Kwan Kee Store (popular for steamed rice pudding) and Hop Yik Tai (sought after for rice noodle rolls). At North Point, stop at Mak Kee Snack (known for pan-fried dumplings) and Lee Keung Kee (popular for egg waffles). You’ll have free time to stroll Apliu Street and its flea market of stalls and shops loaded with bargain electronics.
Great for science fiction fans, you’ll also visit 2 locations used during the filming of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" — Tai Nan Street and Yick Cheong Building (Monster Building). End the day with views of Victoria Harbour as you take a ferry to dinner on Lamma Island, a multicultural region with powdery beaches, local fishing and handmade crafts.
What we love:
• Invaluable to foodies the world over, Michelin Guide is a reference book containing lists of restaurants and their star ratings. In 2016, it branched out to include a street food category for Hong Kong and Macau.
• Nicknamed Monster Building, this 1960s complex comprises 5 towering buildings of stacked apartments. Its colorful exterior and unusual symmetry draw photographers from all over the world.
• Hong Kong has more skyscrapers than anywhere else in the world, boasting over 300 buildings that have 40 floors or more.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Hong Kong, as well as:
• Full-day Michelin Guide street food experience and "Transformers: Age of Extinction" locations tour; includes street snacks, transportation and gratuities for guide and driver.
• 20% discount on food-and-beverage purchases at the hotel.
• Complimentary late checkout of 2 p.m. if required.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), approximately 22 miles (34 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to the hotel on July 3 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
The hotel to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) on July 6 at 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m. or 3:15 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by June 19.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
The Kowloon Hotel provides the perfect base for exploring the vibrant city of Hong Kong. Its prime location on Nathan Road, Kowloon’s main thoroughfare, puts guests within minutes of countless shops and restaurants, as well as popular attractions including the Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hong Kong Space Museum and Kowloon Park.
• 2 restaurants, 1 coffee shop and 1 bar.
• Business center.
• Access to the nearby YMCA with 1 indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness center (at your own expense).
• Direct access to Hong Kong Metro (MTR).
• Self-parking: 50 Hong Kong dollars per hour.
Superior Room or Side Harbour View Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or single beds. Extra beds not available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Executive work desk.
• LCD television with satellite and radio channels.
• 2 telephones with voicemail.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
The Kowloon Hotel
19-21 Nathan Road
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.