About Your Trip
Journey to Kuala Lumpur, a city rich in history and culture, on your DreamTrip to Malaysia. Kick off your 1st full-day tour with a visit to Port Dickson, a popular coastal resort town. Encounter fast-moving ostriches, capable of speeds of 44 miles (71 kilometers) an hour. After a seafood
lunch, enjoy some fun in the sun with a complimentary banana boat or jet ski ride, or just relax on the beach. Then, close out your action-packed day with a visit to Malaysia’s oldest active lighthouse at Cape Rachado (Tanjung Tuan).
The following day, explore the cultural hub of Kuala Lumpur. Start with a photo opportunity in front of the 88-floor Petronas Twin Towers, the world’s tallest twin structures. Learn about the intricate art of batik painting. Visit the former national palace, now known as the Royal Museum. Marvel at the traditional Malay house known locally as Rumah Penghulu. At Kuala Lumpur Tower, head to the observation deck for a spectacular view of the city. Next, tour Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) with its historic buildings, Victoria Fountain and iconic flagpole. Then, check out photos, paintings and a large-scaled model of the city at the KL City Gallery.
What we love:
• The Port Dickson district boasts an 11-mile (18-kilometer) stretch of coastline with numerous beaches such as Corus Paradise Beach and Blue Lagoon.
• The PD Ostrich Farm offers a chance to discover more about these exotic flightless birds, and features the popular Dinosaur Playground with dinosaur sculptures.
• The KL City Gallery is a museum set in a colonial-era building built more than 100 years ago.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as well as:
• Full-day Port Dickson tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Full-day Kuala Lumpur tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Ticket to visit Kuala Lumpur Tower observation deck.
• 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), approximately 44 miles (71 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) to the hotel on November 18 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) on November 22 at 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by November 4.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is set in the Golden Triangle, the city’s nightlife and shopping district. Within walking distance are Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria KLCC and vibrant Jalan P. Ramlee, a street lined with bars, clubs and restaurants. Nearby shopping venues include Bukit Bintang and Suria KLCC. After a busy day of exploring the city, guests can relax by the Olympic-size pool or get active on jogging trails and golf courses in the area.
• 2 restaurants and 3 bars.
• Outdoor pool, children’s pool, steam room and sauna.
• Mandara Spa (services at your own request).
• Fitness center with complimentary fitness classes.
• Outdoor tennis court.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Bathtub and shower facilities.
• In-room safe.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• LCD television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 12 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang
Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.