About Your Trip
Overflowing with character and charm, Bangkok, Thailand, mesmerizes with sights and sounds that inspire the senses. Get ready to discover some of the city’s best during your fascinating full-day cultural tour. Board a traditional long-tail boat to coast along the canals to the famous
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. You’ll be entranced by the colorful fruit, vegetables and flowers being sold from the enormous cluster of boats. You can even try your hand at bartering with the vendors. From there, continue to the Rose Garden to rejuvenate with a delicious buffet lunch, and stroll the beautifully manicured grounds. At the Rose Garden’s model Thai village, enjoy a cultural show portraying captivating scenes of everyday life in rural Thailand. Marvel as the magnificently costumed actors perform a mock wedding and monk ordination ceremonies, as well as demonstrations of kick boxing, sword fighting and more.
The following day gives you ample leisure time to explore the city at your own pace. One not-to-be-missed attraction is the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, considered to be the most important Buddhist temple in the country, which features a figure of Buddha sculpted from a single block of jade.
What we love:
• Temples in Bangkok feature magnificent Buddha statues, such as the Emerald Buddha, a figurine of the meditating Buddha in the yogic posture. The structure is made of a semi-precious green stone and is clothed in gold. Its counterpart, the Reclining Buddha of Wat Pho, is equally memorable.
• SkyView Hotel’s fantastic location puts you near many of the city’s top attractions, including Benjasiri Park and the luxury shopping centers Emporium and EmQuartier, all just minutes from your hotel.
• Thailand is renowned for its impeccable beaches, thriving nightlife and delectable cuisine, which are all quintessential elements of the Bangkok experience.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Bangkok, Thailand, as well as:
• Full-day Bangkok cultural tour; includes long-tail boat ride, transportation and gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), approximately 23 miles (37 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) to the hotel on December 16 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) on December 19 at 7 a.m., 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by December 2.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Compass SkyView Hotel easily hits all the high points for discerning travelers. Besides the modern accommodations, numerous amenities and intuitive staff, guests also enjoy the hotel’s prime location on Sukhumvit Road, known for its extensive dining and nightlife options.
• 2 restaurants, 2 bars and 1 nightclub.
• Outdoor pool.
• Fitness center.
Grand Premier Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds. Extra bed available at additional cost.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Air conditioning.
• Floor-to-ceiling window.
• LCD television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Compass Skyview Hotel
12 Sukhumvit 24, Klongton
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.