About Your Trip
Dubai continually mesmerizes with its striking skyline of world record-holding structures, and golden-sand deserts and shorelines that stretch for miles. On this DreamTrip, you’ll explore a mix of the ancient and the modern, starting with an exciting city tour. Take in the sail-shaped
Burj Al Arab, Dubai Creek and the famous gold and spice souks. Shop at the Dubai Malland enjoy the impressive water fountain show at the Dubai Fountain.
After being dazzled by the city’s cosmopolitan glitz, go on a desert safari and try your hand at dune bashing. Spend time camel riding, designing with henna and smoking shisha, a traditional Middle Eastern water-pipe. Feast on a delicious dinner and end the evening with traditional performances — Tanoura folk dancing and belly dancing — before you return to the hotel.
What we love:
• Shaped like the billowing sail of an Arabian dhow, Burj Al Arab is visible from far and wide. It's the world's 3rd-tallest hotel, rising 1,053 feet (321 meters) above sea level.
• Dubai’s gold and spice souks are known for extremely cheap gold, but you may have to haggle for it.
• Your exciting desert safari features prime opportunities for sunset photography.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, as well as:
• Full-day Dubai city tour; includes transportation.
• Desert safari experience; includes transportation.
• Welcome reception at the hotel with nonalcoholic drinks and snacks.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dubai International Airport (DXB), approximately 24 miles (38 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Dubai International Airport (DXB) to the hotel on November 15, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Dubai International Airport (DXB) on November 19, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 10.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
With a prime location in its namesake tower complex, Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Hotel and Residence offers dining, entertainment and other conveniences around every corner. The hotel’s modern facilities, intuitive staff and refined amenities help make it an easy choice for discerning travelers.
• 3 restaurants, 2 bars and 1 cafe.
• Heated rooftop pool.
• Spa, Jacuzzi and fitness facilities.
• Complimentary parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or twin beds. Extra bed available at an additional charge.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Ergonomic chair.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Hotel and Residence
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Cluster T
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.