About Your Trip
Take an engaging movie tour of famous Monterey places where Hollywood legends, including Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor and Tom Hanks have appeared in blockbuster films spanning many decades. Watch actual scenes from dozens of movies while aboard your luxury motorcoach as it takes you
to the downtown area, historic Cannery Row and Monterey Bay where you can visit and take pictures of the actual locations of those scenes. Additionally, you will travel through the charming and quaint Carmel-by-the-Sea, known for its fairytale quietude and romantic cottages.
When you’re not touring notable movie sights, use your leisure time to explore the city’s many highlights on your own.
What we love:
• The hotel’s renowned golf course is within 5 miles (8 kilometers) of Monterey Bay Aquarium, Fisherman’s Wharf and Cannery Row.
• At an estimated age of more than 250 years, the Lone Cypress is one of America’s most photographed and memorable trees.
• Monterey is known for its many family-friendly beaches.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Monterey, California, as well as:
• Private Scenic Movie Tour of Monterey; includes transportation and gratuities.
• 20 percent discount on treatments at Marilyn Monroe Spa.
• Discounted golf at Del Monte Golf Course (US$110 per person); includes cart.
• Welcome reception.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
Enjoy convenient amenities at the Hyatt Regency® Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course, the oldest course in continuous operation west of the Mississippi River; this course is also designated by Golf Digest Magazine as in the top 5 golf courses in America that are at least 100 years old. Jogging trails, a racquet club and an upscale locale provide further comfort and welcome at this fine hotel near Del Monte Beach.
• 1 restaurant and 2 bars.
• 2 outdoor pools and a fitness center.
• Marilyn Monroe Spa.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king or 2 double Hyatt signature Grand Beds™.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• In-room coffee maker and safe.
• Cable and satellite television.
• Ceiling fans.
• iHome® stereo with docking station.
• Video checkout.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey, CA 93940, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.