About Your Trip
Help children in Beijing on this VolunTour by assisting a local orphanage with cleaning, painting and other improvement efforts. Complement your Beijing visit with a scenic tour and lunch on the Badaling section of the Great Wall. Then explore the Bird Nest and Water Cube on a tour of
the Olympic Village and enjoy an authentic Peking Duck dinner.
What we love:
• Hotel is near metro line and major attractions like Tiananmen Square.
• Hua’s Restaurant is one of Beijing’s most renowned Peking Duck eateries.
• Visiting China’s ancient and iconic Great Wall.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
This trip will close by April 10.
• 6 days and 5 nights in Beijing, China.
• 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners.
• Airport transfers.
• Volunteer at an orphanage with a local charity team.
• Evening Market tour.
• Sightseeing tour of Badaling Section of the Great Wall; transportation included.
• Visit to Olympic Village.
• An In-destination Support Specialist will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
• See itinerary for more information.
Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing is conveniently located near the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Guests enjoy convenient proximity to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and the National Art Gallery.
• Superior Room accommodations.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
• Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on this trip.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
• 4 on-site dining options.
• Indoor swimming pool.
• Access to spa services and fitness center.
• Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon.
Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing
No. 48 Wangfujing Avenue
Dongcheng District Beijing, Beijing 100006, China