About Your Trip
This DreamTrip to Beijing takes you to Badaling, a section of the Great Wall that has aged beautifully over centuries. Place your own stone in the wall and tour the idyllic Summer Palace, a regal estate composed of lush gardens, ancient temples, vast lakes and more.
What we love:
Walking through the great halls and pavilions of the Summer Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Helping to restore the crumbling stone steps of the Great Wall of China.
• Looking out over the Forbidden City from the hotel’s top-floor sunlight pool.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
This trip will close by February 15.
• 4 days and 3 nights in Beijing, China.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• Airport transfers.
• Restoration of Great Wall; includes transportation.
• Idyllic Summer Palace Tour; includes transportation.
• A surprise local souvenir to commemorate your trip.
• An In-destination Support Specialist will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
• See itinerary for more information.
The Imperial Mansion, Beijing Marriott Executive Apartments is conveniently located near some of the area’s top attractions, including Tiananmen Square and Wangfujing Snack Street. Guests enjoy Chinese and Western cuisine, stunning views of the Forbidden City and generously appointed apartments.
• 1 Bedroom Apartment accommodations with 1 double bed.
• Maximum occupancy is 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Wi-Fi access.
• Fully-equipped kitchen.
• Work/dining areas.
• Buffet breakfast and á la carte meals available at Resident Lounge.
• Indoor rooftop swimming pool.
• Access to state-of-the-art fitness center.
• Check-in: 2 p.m. Check-out: noon.
The Imperial Mansion, Beijing Marriott Executive Apartments
North Gate, No 1 Xiagongfu Street
Dongcheng District, Beijing 100004, China