About Your Trip
Dubai continually mesmerizes with its striking skyline of world record-holding structures, and golden-sand deserts and shorelines that stretch for miles. Begin with a tour of the city, taking in the Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab and the famous gold and spice souks. Shop at
the Dubai Mall and enjoy the impressive water fountain show at the Dubai Fountain.
After being dazzled by the city’s cosmopolitan glitz, go on a desert safari and try your hand at dune bashing. Spend time camel riding, designing with henna and smoking shisha, a traditional Middle Eastern water-pipe. Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner and end the evening with 2 traditional shows before transferring to the hotel.
Don’t forget to take advantage of your complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm. Ride and slide at the water park, and see ancient ruins at the aquarium.
What we love:
• Your exciting desert safari features prime opportunities for sunset photography.
• Dubai’s gold and spice souks are known for extremely cheap gold, but you may have to haggle for it.
• Atlantis, The Palm is home to a towering sculpture by artist Dale Chihuly made from more than 3,000 individually handblown glass pieces.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Dubai; includes transportation.
• Desert safari experience; includes transportation.
• Complimentary ticket to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium in the hotel.
• 15% discount on all spa treatments and hair services (except for Zerobody, Bastien Gonzalez, Dr. Burgener and LPG treatments).
• Complimentary use of the sauna, steam room and hot tub at the hotel.
• Welcome reception with snacks and nonalcoholic drinks at the hotel.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dubai International Airport (DXB), approximately 24 miles (39 kilometers) away, a drive of about 28 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers* are included from:
Dubai International Airport (DXB) to the hotel on August 5, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Dubai International Airport (DXB) on August 9, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by July 22.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
The award-winning Atlantis, The Palm occupies a prime spot on the outer edge of Palm Jumeirah, an awe-inspiring, man-made archipelago extending into the azure waters of the Persian Gulf. Immersed in a world of comfort and imagination, guests enjoy the hotel’s numerous amenities and complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
• 16 restaurants and 2 bars, plus 24-hour room service.
• Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
• ShuiQi Spa & Fitness.
• Complimentary parking.
Deluxe Guest Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Spacious, 484-square-foot (45-square-meter) room.
• Cable and satellite television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Atlantis, The Palm
Crescent Road, The Palm Island, Palm Jumeirah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates