About Your Trip
Escape the everyday with a well-deserved weekend in Bangkok, Thailand. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, our new DreamBreak travel option offers you a fresh way to experience your DreamTrips™ Membership, starting with a 2-night stay at a trendy downtown hotel. The rest is up to you!
This DreamBreak does not include an In-destination Support team member so you can create your own adventures, your way.
Journey to Bangkok, the capital of Thailand established in the 15th-century and now home to more than 14 million people. Visitors are attracted to its astonishing cultural monuments, sophisticated cuisine and electrifying atmosphere — it’s a thrilling city, defined equally by its antiquity and modern sensibilities.
On this family-friendly DreamBreak, you’ll stay at a fashionable hotel, perfectly set in downtown Bangkok for you to experience all that this vibrant destination has to offer. History fans will love the Buddhist temples — more than 400 in total, including nearby Erawan Shrine and Wat Pathum Wanaram. Museum enthusiasts can visit Jim Thompson House museum and Sra Pathum Palace, while shoppers can indulge in a little retail therapy at Siam Square or MBK Center. Or, for a change of pace, why not take a leisurely stroll through Lumpini Park? You could walk the paths nestled within this landscape of peaceful greenspace and tranquil lakes — an oasis in the middle of the city’s hustle and bustle. Then, keep the relaxed vibe going and make your way back to the hotel for some spa indulgence using your included spa credit!
What we love:
• Bangkok is home to well-known and sacred temples, including the 4-faced Thai representation of the Hindu god, Brahma, a highlight of Erawan Shrine.
• If you desire, you could visit the frequently photographed traditional floating markets with lively shopping venues full of boats selling clothing, souvenirs, flowers and more — you’ll feel like you just stepped into a postcard!
• Thailand is renowned for its impeccable beaches, thriving nightlife and delectable cuisine, which are all quintessential elements of the Bangkok experience.
Your DreamBreak includes 3 days and 2 nights in Bangkok, Thailand, at Conrad Bangkok Residences, as well as:
• 1,000-baht credit per person* for paid spa services at the hotel with minimum 3,000-baht purchase at the spa (one-time use per stay**).
• 1,000-baht credit per person* for food-and-beverage purchases at the hotel (one-time use per stay**).
• Complimentary welcome glass of wine, or beer or soft drink per person* at the hotel’s Diplomat Bar from 6 p.m. – midnight, or at City Terrace-Pool Restaurant (one-time use per stay**).
• 2 international buffet breakfasts.
*Credits are non-transferrable and may not be applied for guests ages 2 years or younger.
**Credits may be applied one time per person, per stay. Credits may not be accumulated.
This weekend, it’s all about you, and your itinerary is exactly what you make it. Pamper yourself at the hotel’s Seasons Spa with a massage or body treatment using your complimentary credit toward paid services. Dive in the refreshing pool or run a few laps on the rooftop track. Or, step outside the door of this downtown property and into Bangkok’s expansive — and lively — central business district, where shopping, culture and sightseeing opportunities are right at your fingertips.
Whatever you decide, during your stay, be sure to fuel up each morning with a complimentary international buffet breakfast. In the evening, you can use your complimentary credit at any of the on-site restaurants or bars. During other meal or snack times, take advantage of the convenient fully equipped kitchen in your guestroom.
(Want to stay an extra night or two at this convenient property right in the heart of Bangkok? Make the most of your DreamBreak with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click BOOK IT for detailed information.)
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), approximately 18.5 miles (30 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
From its location at All Seasons Place in the heart of the city, Conrad Bangkok Residences provides an ideal launching pad for visitors wishing to see top city sights. Guests enjoy its multi-award-winning accommodations and services within walking distance of shopping centers, entertainment venues and dining outlets.
• 2 restaurants, 1 poolside restaurant, 1 bar, 1 cafe and 1 deli.
• Heated outdoor pool.
• Seasons Spa, 24-hour Bodyworx Fitness Center, steam room, sauna and whirlpool.
• Rooftop jogging track.
• 2 floodlit tennis courts.
One Bedroom Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
(Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children; at least one child must be age 2 years or younger. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
• In-room safe.
• 42-inch (107-centimeter) LCD television.
• PlayStation®3 game and video console.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Conrad Bangkok Residences
All Seasons Place, 87/3 Wireless Road
Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.