About Your Trip
Dubai continually mesmerizes with its striking skyline of world record-holding structures, and golden-sand deserts and shorelines that stretch for miles. Begin with a tour of the city, taking in the Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab and the famous gold and spice souks. Shop at
the Dubai Mall and enjoy the impressive water fountain show at the Dubai Fountain.
After being dazzled by the city’s cosmopolitan glitz, go on a desert safari and try your hand at dune bashing. Spend time camel riding, designing with henna and smoking shisha, a traditional Middle Eastern water-pipe. Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner and end the evening with 2 traditional shows before transferring to the hotel.
Don’t forget to take advantage of your complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm. Ride and slide at the water park, and see ancient ruins at the aquarium.
What we love:
• Your exciting desert safari features prime opportunities for sunset photography.
• Dubai’s gold and spice souks are known for extremely cheap gold, but you may have to haggle for it.
• Atlantis, The Palm is home to a towering sculpture by artist Dale Chihuly made from more than 3,000 individually handblown glass pieces.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Dubai; includes transportation.
• Desert safari experience; includes transportation.
• Complimentary ticket to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium in the hotel.
• Complimentary use of the sauna, steam room and hot tub at the hotel.
• Welcome reception with snacks and nonalcoholic drinks at the hotel.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dubai International Airport (DXB), approximately 24 miles (39 kilometers) away, a drive of about 28 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers* are included from:
Dubai International Airport (DXB) to the hotel on July 22, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Dubai International Airport (DXB) on July 26, timing based on flight details provided.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
*Platinum Members will enjoy private round-trip airport transfers.
This trip will close by June 17.
The award-winning Atlantis, The Palm occupies a prime spot on the outer edge of Palm Jumeirah, an awe-inspiring, man-made archipelago extending into the azure waters of the Persian Gulf. Immersed in a world of comfort and imagination, guests enjoy the hotel’s numerous amenities and complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
• 16 restaurants and 2 bars, plus 24-hour room service.
• Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
• ShuiQi Spa & Fitness.
• Complimentary parking.
Deluxe Guest Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Spacious, 484-square-foot (45-square-meter) room.
• Cable and satellite television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Atlantis, The Palm
Crescent Road, The Palm Island, Palm Jumeirah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.