We, bikeOasis KOREA, are a bicycle tour operator based in Seoul, Korea. We operate guided bicycle tours since 2013.
Through our cycling tours, we offer you a different way to discover Korea.
---ABOUT THE TRIP---
Our trip will start in Seoul (modern, urbanized city) and will finish
in Andong Hahoe Village (Unesco World Heritage Site) considered as one of the most traditional place in Korea.
During our trip, we will ride along the Han River and the Nakdong River. We will ride next to wonderful landscapes and will have the opportunity to see the cherry blossom trees. We will taste a lot of local foods, visit some attractions and stay in small/medium size cities.
Day 1: Seoul (Arrival)
Day 2: Seoul → Namyangju (68km)
Day 3: Namyangju → Chuncheon (71km)
Day 4: Chuncheon → Daeseongli Station → Yeoju (70km)
Day 5: Yeoju → Chungju → Sangju (66km)
Day 6: Sangju → Andong Hahoe Village (70km)
Day 7: Andong Hahoe Village
Day 8: Andong Hahoe Village → Seoul (by Bus)
Day 9: Seoul (Departure)
Dates for 2016:
April 02 ~ April 10
Price: USD 2,627
Single Supplement: Free (you can save USD 338 if you are a solo traveler)
What are included:
• 1 bicycle and 1 helmet per person
• English speaking guide(s) for 9 days
• Entry tickets for the museum parks and other places to visit
• 8 nights’ accommodation in Hotels/Hanok
• 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners
• Daily snacks and beverages
• A support vehicle with 3 seats for emergency participants & luggage following the tour group on the entire trip
• Truck for the transportation of the bicycle
• Subway, suburb train and express bus transportation
What are excluded:
• International Travel Insurance
• Airport Pick up (optional at an extra fee)
• Personal expenses
• Airfares to/from Korea
For more information about this bicycle tour (such as programs, pictures, video,etc), please visit our website (www.bikeoasiskorea.com) or contact us (bikeOasis@gmail.com).
---HOW TO REGISTER---
1) Register to the event
2) Send us an email (bikeOasis@gmail.com) with the following information:
- Name and dates of the cycle tour you want to do