We're running a multi-session campaign! Bring your own characters (guidelines below) or use one of ours. All are welcome, whether you're new to D&D or have been playing for years. FREE Pizza will be provided.
If you plan to bring your own character, build it according to these GUIDELINES:
should be first-level.
• Characters should be compatible with 5e (Fifth Edition) and the Forgotten Realms.
• For the sake of simplicity, keep your characters to the standard races: dwarf, elf (not dark elf/drow), halfling, or human. Half-elves are also acceptable.
• Again, for the sake of simplicity, use a standard 5e class to build your character:
*barbarian (Path of the Berzerker or Totem Warrior)
*bard (College of Lore or Valor)
*cleric (Domain of Knowledge, Life, Light, Nature, Tempest, Trickery or War)
*druid (Circle of Land or Moon)
*fighter (Champion, Battle Master, or Eldritch Knight)
*monk (Way of the Open Hand, Shadow, or the Four Elements)
*paladin (Oath of Devotion, the Ancients, or Vengeance)
*ranger (Hunter or Beast Master)
*rogue (Theif, Assassin, or Arcane Trickster)
*sorcerer (Draconic Bloodline or Wild Magic)
*warlock (Patron can be the Archfey, the Fien, or the Great Old One)
*wizard (School of Abjuration, Conjuration, Divination, Enchantment, Evocation, Illusion, Necromancy, or Transmutation)
• We'll be using a point-buy system for ability scores:
*Easy score set: 15, 14, 13,12,10, 8
--- OR ---
*You have 27 points to spend.
*You may not buy an ability score over 15.
*Score costs: 15=9 points; 14=7points; 13=5points; 12=4 points; 11=3 points; 10=2 points; 9=1 point; 8=0 points
• Use standard modifiers for your ability scores (AFTER you choose race and class, as these may alter your ability scores). Modifiers are as follows: 8 & 9= -1; 10 &11= 0; 12 &13 = +1; 14 & 15 = +2; 16 & 17 = +3
• Choose your character's alignment (Characters should NOT have an evil alignment.) and background (Those listed on this site would work well: http://engl393-dnd5th.wikia.com/wiki/Backgrounds). Your ideal, bond, and flaw can be easily determined from your background.
• Starting equipment and gold should be determined by your chosen class.
QUESTIONS? Email them to email@example.com, and we will answer them to the best of our ability!
Generously sponsored by Wells Fargo!