Our volunteers work to get all items on the floor as quick as they can at the event, but you can help too! PLEASE CONSIDER:
1. Hanging your clothes on hangers if ya have them!
2. Sorting your clothes by size and type of item (t-shirts, blouses, dresses, etc.)
3. Rubber banding or tieing like items together
by type and size.
4. Dropping off your items early - Thurs. Fri. Sat. 11am-5pm
Perennial's Community Clothing Swap will be hosted at our shop! Each clothing swap is set-up like a department store (all shirts in one spot, all pants in another, etc.). You bring clothes you no longer want (but are still in fine shape) and take home new-to-you items from the swap. Plus, you can enjoy fresh baked Dogtown Pizza cookies and a cold Schlafly beer while you shop!
You can pre-purchase ticket through our website or purchase them at the door -- either way is fine!
All proceeds benefit Perennial's educational programs.
Thanks to our sponsors Dogtown Pizza, Schlafly Beer, and Remains, Inc: Textile Recycling/vintage Wholesale!
$10 (with clothes to swap)
$15 (empty handed)
WHAT TO BRING?
- Jackets + Coats
- Accessories (jewelry, handbags, belts, hats, scarves + gloves)
Please DO NOT bring kid's clothing or items not listed above.
HOW TO SWAP:
- Bring clothes you don't want that are still in fine shape (no holes, stains or smoke smells please).
- Pay the door fee and then place your items out with similar clothing.
- Shop this department-style swap! Nothing is individually priced. You can take as little or as much clothing as you would like.
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Lots of CLOTHING to spice up your wardrobe!
- Nice people in all shapes and sizes.
- Clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Be sure to invite your fashionable friends!