Solve a real-life innovation case
Join a Co-pilot innovation camp with the Municipality of Odder
Are you keen on working within creative frames on an intensive 48-hour innovation challenge?
VIA Student Incubator and Municipality of Odder town are looking for 15 dedicated and motivated students to take
part in an intensive 48-hour innovation challenge, provided by the municipality.
The challenge’s topic is a secret for now. Representatives from the municipality will reveal the topic at the beginning of the innovation camp. We are though allowed to say that the municipality needs the participants to completely rethink the problem the municipality needs help solving.
At the camp, there is plenty of room for crazy ideas from students with different backgrounds. Students from all VIA degree programmes can participate – you just need to be fluent in English. The 15 participants will be selected from both Danish and international students. During the selection process, students from 4th semester and above will have a priority.
Representatives from the municipality will be present during the 48 hours to guide and provide feedback to the working group.
– You want to be challenged outside the classroom together with other students from VIA
– You can work under pressure and think outside the box
– You have an interest in innovation and you would like to gain practical experience with creative problem solving in a real life context
– You want to be active and contribute with your thoughts and ideas and you are motivated to make the event a great experience for everybody
– You have preferably completed or you are just about to complete your 3th semester and you speak English
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
– Experience within innovation and problem solving that you can use in future
– A learning process where you can quickly see the results of your thoughts and ideas
– Expanding your network and getting valuable practical experience on your CV
– The opportunity to work with idea development and idea generation together with students from different professions
The challenge begins with a Boot Camp on February 1, 2016 from 8.30 am to 17.15 pm. During the Boot Camp you will learn a number of exciting innovation tools such as E- stimate Personal Profile, which you will need to fill up shortly before the Boot Camp.
The 48 hours start at 10 am on Wednesday, February 3 2016 and finish at 10 am on Friday, February 5. It is a requirement that you participate in both the Boot Camp and the whole camp (you will spend the 48 hours at Odder municipality and there will be free food, drinks and a place to stay and work during the 48 hours).
SIGN UP AND FIND OUT MORE
Sign up here
https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=GALR7Z581N35 by latest December 10 2015. After you fill up the sign-up form, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to hear more, call or write to Vibeke Kragh, email@example.com, mobile number 30 62 33 93.