This training course is designed for employees of companies which providing services for the V.I.P. close protection. The main purpose of this course is to improve the skills of employees in the firearms training, as well as the use weapons in stress situations.
DURATION: 6 days
REQUIREMENTS: CPO level-1
- Individual firearms training (using strong hand/weak hand, in injury, shooting from behind the car);
- Task force firearms training;
- Shooting during the "active phase" of stress
- Organization of protection in extreme conditions, evacuation;
- Tactical and special training (defend to attacks from motorcycles, cars);
- Operational and technical inspection of cars and buildings
- Emergency first aid during firearms contact.
- Ways to evacuate the protected (if you have one and a few bodyguards);
- Ways to counter an attack in tight spaces (CQB);
- Tactical first Aid
Handgun: Glock 17 9x19, FORT-12P - 9x18, PM (Makarov) - 9x18
Carbine: M4A1 - 5.56x45, AK-47 (Kalashnikov rifle) - 7.62x39,
YOU SHOULD HAVE: tactical clothing, tactical shoose, tactical gloves
PRICE: 1 270 EURO*
*We have discount for 4 and more persons in the group.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Transfer from Boryspil airport in Kiev on the base of the Centre and to the airport Borispol at the end of the course, transportation to training places;
- Accommodation at the Centre’s quarter. Hotel accommodation in a single room is possible with prior request (extra fee);
- Corporative giftts .
All classes are in English.
For more information contact us via email@example.com