Join us live on Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 7:00PM PDT (Pacific Time) for a CGMA Jam Session with Gears of War look development artists Clinton Crumpler and Kurt Kupser to chat about Modular Environments and Look Development in UE4.
Some highlights we’ll cover during the jam session:
- A look back
at both Clinton Crumpler and Kurt Kupser road to breaking into the industry.
- Learn what it’s like to work as a professional look development artist at the Coalition
- Developing an eye for shading and texturing
- Breathing life and personality into environments and props
- Learn more about Clinton Crumpler’s class Modular Environments in UE4
- Learn more about Kurt Kupser’s class Texturing and Shading for Games in UE4
If time permits, we’ll be hosting a Q&A so feel free to post your questions below or during the live feed. For those of you who can’t make it, the webinar replay will be available shortly after the live session concludes.
Register your spot for the webinar here: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238472644/22443bc061
We hope to see you there!