Discover the charms of San Miguel de Allende, the colonial town with a rich culture and thriving culinary scene that was just voted 2017’s world’s best city by Travel & Leisure. Samy’s Photo School and Sony brings you an incredible opportunity to explore this beautiful, walkable city with Sony Artisan
and internationally acclaimed master photographer, Scott Robert Lim.
During this five day, five night workshop Scott will teach you vital aspects of on-location portrait photography with live, hands-on shooting tutorial sessions with models, street photography and landscape photography. This workshop is designed to give the photographer all the tools needed to capture amazing environmental portrait images.
You will learn:
• How and where to compose the right shot when confronted with an unfamiliar location
• Where to find great available light
• What type of light to use – available, flash, video light or a combination
• How to create dramatic and fine art photos
• How to pose your subjects and maximize impact
• How to take a great head shot
• How to create images with WOW