Following the grand success of BYLC Career 2016, Office of Professional Development is pleased to announce the dates for the BYLC Career Fair 2017.
BYLC Career Fair 2017 promises to be the biggest in BYLC's history with a higher number of employers participating to meet a larger pool of BYLC graduates.
The fair will be an exciting day-long event featuring BYLC graduates from all over Bangladesh and some of the largest employers from diverse industries who are looking forward to recruit the very best talents for internships and full time job opportunities.
The fair will provide a robust platform for both the demand side (employers) and supply side (BYLC graduates) of the employment market to meet and greet to understand each other better for meaningful employment opportunities.
Highlights of the BYLC Career Fair 2017:
- Exclusive access to top employers looking to hire local talent for part time and full time internships as well as full time job opportunities.
- Excellent networking opportunity exclusively for BYLC graduates
- Plenary sessions on topics ranging from:
-/- Skills that employers prefer while hiring candidates
-/- Best practices in professional communication
-/- Acing interview rounds in today’s competitive job market
- Information sessions from prospective employers where BYLC graduates will be able to interact in closed group sessions
- One-on-one advising session from participating employers
- Job openings advertised exclusively for BYLC graduates
- Opportunity for graduates to submit their resumes in person to the company of their choice
- One-on-one spot interview (should the BYLC graduate be selected by the interviewer)
- Instant job offers to suitable candidates
By the end of the day, employers would be able to identify potential candidates amongst BYLC graduates for their recruitment process.
- This event is only for BYLC graduates (this means this is only for those who have successfully completed at least one BYLC program such as APL, BBLT, BBLTJ, Bootcamp, YLS and LDMP). For more information on BYLC programs, please visit www.bylc.org
- The BYLC graduate must be either a current university student, a recent graduate or a working professional
- We regret to inform that non-BYLC graduates cannot be permitted to this event
**Notef for BYLC graduates: It doesn't matter which year of university you're studying in, you must always come to a career fair to know about the requirement of employers and exchange information with HR
- Please register for the BYLC Career Fair from the link: http://bit.ly/2tYVkPu
- Following registration, OPD will verify the information that you have provided and proceed to send you an email within 7 days with additional instruciton and information.
REGISTRATION LINK: http://bit.ly/2tYVkPu
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
REGISTRATION FEES: No charge for BYLC graduates (**please note again, this Career Fair is only for BYLC graduates).
**Only BYLC graduates who have registered by the above deadline will be allowed to enter the event. There will not be any exception to this.
For male: Business formal
For female: Traditional/formal office wear
* Everyone must adhere to the prescribed dress code without any exception. No jeans or casual wear is allowed as this is a strictly formal event.
In order to be successful at the BYLC Career Fair 2017, we strongly recommend you to sign up for a OPD Workshop soon so that you're best prepared for the career fair.
FOR MORE UPDATES:
Announcements about the participating websites will be made on the OPD Facebook page, www.facebook.com/bylcopd
For any query, please email: email@example.com
[The Office of Professional Development (OPD), a key unit of the Bangladesh Youth Leadership Center (BYLC), aims to provide students, fresh graduates, and young professionals with the best in class professional development training and placement services]