Our training is open to those who have a passion for children, Mindfulness, Yoga and Art. The only real requirement would be that you love kiddies!
Do the course if you:
- Have a love for Yoga and how it has affected your life
- Want to share Yoga with children in your community
- Are a school teacher
- Adult yoga teacher
- Are a parent
- Are a childcare professional
- If you love Art & Yoga
- You do not need to be a qualified teacher to take our course.
Our Blissful Kids Teacher Training is divided into 3 parts:
- Foundation Course
10th of August -12th of August
22nd of September - 24th of September
- Advanced Course
Module 3 & 4
3rd of October - 7th of October
- Mentorship Program
You are welcome to only attend Foundation/Advanced/Mentorship Progam.
Our course is inspiring and creative.
You will learn:
- How to explain Yoga to different ages and it’s benefits in a child friendly way.
- Children’s development and anatomy so that you can conduct a safe class.
- Class structure and guidelines
- Descriptions of child friendly Yoga Poses and teaching tips!
- A Yoga Pose booklet + Partner Poses
- Tried and tested lesson plans
- Feedback on your unique teaching style
- Research on Yoga for special needs children
- Information on Colour Therapy, Pranayama & Ayurveda
- Yoga & Business ideas
- Mindfulness & Meditation Exercises
- Suggested Art, Reading, Music & Props
- AND much more!
Please email us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jani & Anja