Khod Nafas in the heart of Beirut at the 4th edition of the BYF!
Celebrate health and wellbeing and join a remarkable group of international and local yoga and meditation teachers, speakers, and healers for a mindful and uplifting experience at the Beirut Hippodrome.
Step-out of your stressful routine,
explore your inner world, make new friends, be in harmony with your self, and just breathe!
On September 16, 2017 – 10:00am-7:00pm A Yoga Journey awaits!
- Unwind at the Yoga Space with back-to-back yoga classes with international and local yoga teachers.
- Still the mind in the Meditation Space with the different techniques of relaxation and concentration.
- Empower your awareness at the Knowledge Space with lectures about various yoga and health related topics.
- Bring your family and kids as they too will enjoy yoga for kids, family yoga and fun-related activities.
- Explore different healing techniques at the healing village.
- Buy local & sustainable goods at the Marketplace where a variety of exhibitors are promoting health and well-being through their products and services.
Pre-sale Festival tickets are at 30.000 L.L. and available at the door for 35.000 L.L.
Participants under 12 enter free of charge.
The BYF is organized by the non-profit association NAFAS (Registration nbr. 1789) that organizes yoga activities in Lebanon, from the community to the community.