Always wanted to try your hand at calligraphy, but don't think you have what it takes? I'm here to give you hands-on advice and show you that the process of making beautiful letters is not as daunting as it looks.
This fun, low-stress class will cover the traditional basics of pointed pen - but with
a modern twist! You will learn the proper way to use your tools, techniques for achieving those coveted thick and thin line variations, constructing letterforms - and of course putting all of your new skills together to create a special piece that is completely unique.
Time: Both workshops will begin at 6:30 pm and end at 9:00 pm
What you'll be recieving:
• 2.5 hours of hands-on instruction with Brooke Helton of Southern Bee Designs
• Pen holder (please let me know if you are left-handed)
• 2 nibs
• Bottle of Ink
• Pencil for sketching
• Practice Guide Sheets, and Practice Paper
• Practice Alphabets
• Workshop Instruction & Resource Guide
• Special project materials
• Light Refreshments (Please specify if you have any food allergies)
• And a little extra treat to start your new year off right!
You may access the ticket link by clicking the "Tickets Available" tab at the top of this page. You will be prompted to choose your date - Wednesday the 25th or Thursday the 26th.
Booking, planning and the ordering/creation of materials for classes takes considerable time and cost. It's understandable that situations come up, which is why you may cancel up until 2 weeks prior to the event to recieve a full refund. After this window, the payment will be non-refundable.