On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga Namo Gange Trust is presenting “International Ayuryog Sangoshthi” as part of 3rd India International Yoga, Health & Wellness Exhibition, “The Yogshala Expo 2018” to be held on 4th, 5th & 6th May 2018 for encouraging the understanding of Yoga & Ayurveda
as an incorporated approach in supporting protection of health, wellness, mental illness, pain management and all-encompassing prosperity in human being’s life.
In today’s hectic and busy lifestyle, where people battle with their physical and physiological worries in their lives, Yoga & Ayurveda come as a remedy to ease the physical and mental pain and anxiety. In view of all-encompassing standards of harmony, health and fitness inside body and nature, as one’s all time wish from life, Yoga & Ayurveda basic stances fulfill such grants and change the way of life from being frustrated all time into a lifestyle of peace and harmony. It is an extraordinary answer to remain fit, as well as a great option for treatment. Various Diseases like asthma, diabetes, circulatory strain, joint pain, ailments as serious as cancers have found an extraordinary treatment in Yoga & Ayurveda.
Likewise, given the current testing condition, the act of Yoga & Ayurveda offers great procedures for ground breaking associations to make it friendly inside different groups and accomplish ideal results in the working environment.
This event of celebration is not only restricted to India but will also making its footprints at global level as well.
It is going to be organize on 4th & 5th May 2018 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi India, it will be composed on a premise to spread the consciousness on the advantages of Yoga & Ayurveda.
Ayuryog Sangoshthi Objectives:
• Featuring distinguished speakers from India and all over the world, who will present their research findings and training methodologies demonstrating the benefits of Yoga & Ayurveda towards Wellness and Mindfulness
• One day of Plenary and Breakout Sessions on Yoga Therapy, Yoga Asana and Guided Meditation
• Round up Panel Discussions at evening with Q & A
• Opportunity to mingle with Speakers, Researchers and Yoga & Ayurveda Teachers Informally
• To update the learning on emerging trends of research in Yoga & Ayurveda in cure of diseases.
• To Understand the Role of system of activity of Yoga & Ayurveda medications in diseases.
• To empower organizations and associations involved in Yoga & Ayurveda to attempt quality research in this industry
• To propel youth professionals & experts to take up subjective research work in these disciplines
Ayuryog Sangoshthi Participants:
• Yoga & Ayurveda Practitioners
• Yoga & Ayurveda Researchers
• Yoga & Ayurveda Therapists
• Yoga, Ayurveda & Naturopathy Physicians
• Yoga, Ayurveda & Rehabilitation Consultants
• Ayurveda Doctors\Physicians & Surgeons
• Physio psychologists
• Public Health Professionals
• Health Educationists
• Students from Yoga, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy & Siddha Colleges
Proposed Topics in Ayuryog Sangoshthi:
1. Yoga, Ayurveda and Physiological research updates
2. Yoga, Ayurveda and Clinical research updates
3. Importance of Philosophic-literary research in Yoga & Ayurveda
4. New areas of Research in Yoga & Ayurveda
5. Yoga, Ayurveda and Fundamental research
6. Emerging areas of Research in Ayurveda and Yoga
7. Specialization in Yoga & Ayurveda practice