Auckland Lantern Festival
Thu 1 - Sun 4 Mar, 2018
- Thu 1 Mar, 7pm - 10.30pm (Lantern appreciation night - no food stalls or performances)
- Fri 2 - Sun 4 Mar, 4pm - 10.30pm daily
Celebrate Chinese New Year at the 2018 Auckland Lantern Festival from Thursday
1 – Sunday 4 March at the Auckland Domain. Entry is free, so come along and welcome in the Year of the Dog with friends and family.
Please note that Thursday is Lantern Appreciation Night - there won't be any food or craft stalls or performances on Thursday evening.
- Hundreds of spectacular Chinese lanterns
- Delicious food stalls
- Arts & crafts
- Martial arts demonstrations
- Traditional and contemporary Chinese music & performances
- Fireworks display at 10.15pm on Sunday evening
Keep an eye out for the full festival programme and our top tips for the festival, available in February.
Find out more at www.aucklandnz.com/lantern