EVENT FROM GERMAN-INDONESIAN CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE (EKONID)
>The Asia-Pasific Conference of German Business (APK) 2018
>The Place Where German and Asian Business Interests Meet
Date: 1st – 3rd November 2018
Time: to be announced soon
Venue: to be announced soon
16th Asia-Pacific Conference of German Business (APK) – the leading event for German business in Asia-Pacific – will take place in Jakarta, Indonesia from 01 – 03 November 2018. The 16th APK aims at attracting up to 1,000 participants, among them many high-ranking business executives and government representatives primarily from Germany and the Asia-Pacific region.
Reasons to attend APK2018 in Jakarta, Indonesia
– High-level business conference
– In-depth discussions about current economic developments, challenges, and trends for the economy in Germany and the Asia-Pacific region
– Influential speakers from economy, business associations and politics
– APK is the flagship event of German Business
– Variation of new and state-of-the-art formats
– Networking opportunities with business executives and government representatives from Germany and Asia-Pacific
Established in 1986, the APK has been held biennially in various locations in the Asia-Pacific region to provide a platform for economic leaders, business executives, and government representatives to discuss and promote economic relations between Germany and Asia-Pacific. The conference is jointly organized by the German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), the Asia-Pacific Committee of German Business (APA), and Germany’s bilateral Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHK) in the Asia-Pacific region. The event is co-chaired by the APA-Chairman and Voith CEO Hubert Lienhard and the German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi). The local host is the German-Indonesian Chamber of Industry and Commerce in close cooperation with the Government of Indonesia.