Join us as we embark onto a journey into the mythology of asanas in Manasa’s upcoming yatra to Ladakh this August with Manoj Kaimal.
You may have heard of asana names such as Virabhadrasana, Bakasana, Natarajasana, Vasisthasana and Ashtavakrasana but do you know the mythology behind these names? At
this yoga retreat, set in a luxurious river-fronting hotel with a picturesque mountain backdrop in the outskirts of Leh, Manoj will expose you to great stories and rich teachings underlying the names of yoga poses. Expect to be taken deep into each asana, not only from a bio-mechanical perspective, but also from mythological and philosophical perspectives.
This 5 full-day intense yatra program is for anyone who is of the intention of deepening their experience and understanding of yoga.
NOTE: This is the first time Manasa Yoga will be having this intensive yoga retreat with Manoj Kaimal in Ladakh and we are very excited about it. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is necessary to secure your PLACE at this yatra. Due to limited space, yatra participants will be confirmed based on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of deposit or full payment.
YATRA TO LADAKH DETAILS
Dates: AUG 24– 30, 2018
Venue: The Apricot Tee Hotel, Ladakh
Travel details: Plan to arrive in Delhi on AUG 23rd. We will stay a night in Delhi and on AUG 24th, we will be taking an internal flight from Delhi to Leh. (We will assist in the booking of Delhi hotel stay and internal flights upon confirmation of participation) Upon arrival in Leh, ground transfers will be provided to the hotel which is situated about an hour outside of Leh. There will be an orientation briefing on AUG 24th. The 5-full days of yatra program will commence at dawn on AUG 25th and it will end on the night of AUG 29th. On the morning of OCT 30th. you can opt to return to New Delhi to make your way home or you can stay back to explore Leh, Pangong Lake, famous Ladakh monasteries. For the adventurous, we would even recommend an extension to Kashmir by road! We are happy to provide any assistance necessary in making travel arrangements, as well as planning your extension and explorations.
YATRA FEES: USD 1500
(Early Bird: USD 1200 if you sign up with a non-refundable deposit of USD 500 by APRIL 15th 2018)
- Yatra deposit and fees are to be paid only in US Dollars. Full payment will be due AUG 1st, 2018.
- Non-residents of Malaysia will need to PAY IN FULL to confirm their participation. Payment details will be provided upon confirmation of participation
- Please note that yatra fees include 6 nights of full board hotel stay with vegetarian meals, ground transfers to and from the hotel and Leh airport, and 5 full days of yatra program.
- Yatra fees are per person, based on a double occupancy stays. The same fee will be applicable for friends who opt towards triple occupancy stays. Single occupancy supplement is an additional USD 500 per person.
- International & Internal AIRFARES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE YATRA FEES. You will need to arrive in Delhi on AUG 23rd. We can help you with the booking of your Delhi hotel, internal flights and post-yatra extensions. Do note that the price of the internal transfers will rise as we draw closer to the yatra dates.
EXTENSION OPTION: If you are interested in extending your stay in Ladakh after the yatra, we can help you arrange for it. If you have never been to Ladakh, it is highly recommended that you extend your stay in Ladakh for at least 3 days. If you are of the adventurous type, you should also consider an extension to Kashmir by road. There are not many scenic routes more beautiful and treacherous than this but it’s not recommended for the weak-hearted! For more information about this yatra, please email firstname.lastname@example.org