"The Artist in You" is a talent and personal development workshop. Let your performance and artistry soar with movement training from top industry professionals. This workshop is open-level training for all types of performers.
"The Artist in You" will feature four of the industry's top professionals
as mentors for the workshop:
- Sheena Vera Cruz: Artist Development & Movement Coach
- PJ Rebullida: Professional Theatre Choreographer & Coach
- Niccolo Cosme: Award-Winning Photographer
- Victoria P.Herrera: TV Host, Model, and Creative Entrepreneur
This workshop is introduced by SVC Collective, a multidisciplinary and collaborative platform that hosts personal and professional talent development programs, intensives, workshops, clinics, and events for performing artists of all levels and background. Conceptualised and created by Sheena Vera Cruz as a result of her passion to support, educate and bring awareness to performance arts. SVC Collective aims to provide continuous education for performance artists by collaborating with world renowned industry mentors, coaches and experts in the performing industry to collectively guide any performing artist on every aspect of the art form, including talent and professional development and building a sustainable practice.
REG FORM - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JGxQpx87zmNoRfUuZSFePGC3_d0t47k4/view?usp=sharing
14-15 April 2018, 1-6pm
- Registration starts at 12:30pm
- Class begins promptly at 1:00pm
Yoga+ Express Legazpi Village
6/F Jose Cojuangco & Sons Building
119 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village
P 8,500 - Early bird rate / student rate (valid student ID required)
P 9,500 - Regular tuition fee
- 10-hr intensive training for personal & talent development
- Certificate of participation for all participants
- Surprise goodies from the workshop and its partners
FOR INQUIRIES please message Sheena Vera Cruz or contact +63917 710 9642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.