A fun filled day of card making and 3-D projects.
The day costs £45 and for that you will receive:
• Over £50 worth of Stampin’ Up! products to use and take home with you.
• Full written instructions on how to make the projects.
• Use of my Big Shot, Dies, inks etc to make your projects.
Tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day.
Your kit will include the Balloon Celebration stamp set worth £23.00. Because the cost of the day is £45 you will also have a choice of an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue too.
You will also have the option of pre-purchasing the co-ordinating punch for £10.00 (must be ordered the same time as you book your place, to benefit from this special price).
You will need to bring the following with you on the day:
• Basic craft kit to include: paper snips, trimmer, multipurpose glue, red sticky tape and acrylic blocks for the stamps (unless you have opted to pay the difference for a wood mount stamp set).
• Your own lunch
• Slippers (yes you read that right). My craft room is in the basement and the floor can be a little cold on the feet.
A £20 deposit secures your spot with full payment due no later than 15 January.
If you are not able to make the day but would like to order the kit, this too is possible for £48.00 (inc P&P). Orders and full payment for the kit are also due on 15 January, and it will be mailed to you on the first working day after the event, along with the printed instructions for the day. Please note, if you are able to collect your kit direct from me, the cost will be £45.00.
If you would like more information about the day please get in touch.